To be the premier most reliable coal supplier to the world enabling better lives.
GVK Hancock will develop a world class integrated coal business that provides value to our shareholders through the commitment of our people, collaboration with stakeholders and underpinned by safety, technical and cost leadership.
We are a high performing and delivery focussed organisation that values:
Safety, Health and Environment: An overriding commitment to safety, health and environmental responsibility and sustainable development.
People: People are our most important asset. We respect them as individuals and value the contributions they make.
Integrity: Being honest and truthful with all of our employees and stakeholders
Community: Recognising the privilege we have to operate in the communities.
Relationships: Outstanding internal and external relationships.
Courage: Accepting the challenge of operational and technical excellence.
- We are here for the long term and value the relationships we have with our employees and the communities we operate in.
- We engage each other directly and support each other to reach our mutual goals.
- We are all one integrated team.
- We have open and honest conversations.
- We know what is expected of us and we are supported and engaged to deliver it.
- We will only accept being a world class competitive organisation.
- We are lean, agile and avoid bureaucracy.
- We value every dollar like it was our own.
- We always strive to do things better than they have been done in the past.
- We are innovative and commercially astute in evaluating options and alternatives.
- We embrace challenges.